If you would like to submit a classified ad, please contact the ACASC Secretary
Sports Chiropractor wanted in Frisco, West Lovers and Design District
The Sports Pod is expanding our Team and we want to add a Movement Specialist to our Frisco, West Lovers and Design District locations. We're not looking for your run of the mill Chiropractor. We are seeking someone that has energy, enthusiasm, has a thirst for knowledge and undeniably tough work ethic. A good sense of humor is a MUST. You have to be a natural smiler; if you're not, it just won't happen, trust us! We are too busy having fun, learning and breaking the mold of what alternative healthcare can be than to be engaging in office politics, and for the right people that's HUGE! So if this sounds like a Pod you want to be part of , spread your wings and shoot us your resume. And don't be afraid to brag! We offer remarkable opportunities for ridiculously passionate people
Chiropractor Job Responsibilities
- Conduct patient consultations by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Understand and know all Sports Orthopedic tests
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the musculoskeletal system.
- Know your Anatomy like the back of your hand.
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken.
- Analyze digital imaging (MRI and Radiographs) to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Educate patients on Movement
- Provide a patient with educational resources and a recommended course of treatment.
- Soft tissue CE is a PLUS
- Did we mention, know your Anatomy?
Education & Experience Requirements
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program
- Current license as a chiropractor in the state of practice
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
To find out more and apply to The Sports Pod with the link below!
Immediate Sports Chiropractor Position Available Front Royal, Virginia
Performance Sport and Spine is seeking a full time Sports Chiropractor to join our team. Candidate must be confident with evaluation and treatment skills in the clinical as well as the sideline medical settings.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Benefits include health insurance, retirement contribution, paid malpractice insurance, and continuing education contributions.
New graduates may apply, but candidate must desire sideline medical coverage. Position will include in office clinical as well as sideline medical working with a local college as an assistant to the team physician. Candidates with additional credentials in Athletic training or as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist will be weighted.
Knowledge in soft tissue treatments (i.e., FAKTR, GRASTON, ART), needling therapies (i.e., acupuncture, dry needling), and functional movements and rehab (i.e., FMS, SFMA, TPI, GRIP) desired but not necessary.
Please email CV and references to [email protected]
Associate Position in San Francisco, CA
Not all associateships are equal. At ProActive Chiropractic, we are looking for the curious and excited docs. Get a jump start on your career by joining a team in a successful practice.
Do you love working with awesome patients? Spending time finding the root of the problem instead of pushing patients through like a factory? We guarantee a base salary and the ability to make a commission on top of that. Don't forget a matching 401k.
Who are we? Our multi-doctor practice focuses on active, young professionals with upbeat, fun, playful personalities who value their bodies. Our goal is to provide the best care that will get patients back to work, back to play! We have a practice where we are paid directly by the patient for rendering excellent care. No insurance companies dictating our care. It’s a practice with no high-pressure sales tactics. And where our patients come almost exclusively from our existing patient base and professional referrals.
If that resonates with you, we'd love to meet you. Please call us today at this number (415) 862-4441. Do NOT simply apply through email or call other office phone numbers.
Chiropractic Opening in Massachusetts
Looking for a Licensed DC to join an established sports medicine practice in Massachusetts. Practice has contracts with the current Major League Rugby Team the New England Freejacks, and WMI Global. Associate doctor will have to have a CCSP or work towards one, and must possess excellent communication skills, diagnostic skills, manual skills, as well as top notch adjusting skills. Will have multiple opportunities to work with professional athletes ranging from Professional rugby, FMX, BMX, Skate, SKI, and Snowboard. Because of our busy office the associate DC will also have the opportunity to travel to events nationally as well as globally while maintaining their salary. Clinic is currently a 2 doctor office and the current associate has filled her schedule in a short time of 2 years. Clinic has great working relationships with local trainers, sports clubs, Physiatrists, as well as Orthos. New and seasoned doctors are welcome to apply. Pay will be salary based, and bonuses are achieved by how much you put into the position.
Karson Mui, D.C, C.C.S.P