The ACA Sports Council is a professional and educational non-profit organization for active chiropractors who are committed to improving and promoting chiropractic treatment of athletes. We work closely with athletic organizations and allied health professionals to foster better understanding of the value of chiropractic care in sports medicine and treatment.
Members receive many benefits, including:
- Exclusive access to the members-only website section with articles, information and forms for your sports chiropractic practice
- Free membership in the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)
- Discount on registration to our annual symposium
- Supporting a growing body of sports chiropractic to raise awareness for our profession
- Opportunities in our mentorship and preceptorship programs
- Access to colleagues to assist with issues that arise with your right to practice sports chiropractic. If you require travel to treat information, desire a field protocol manual, or just need a consultation on a problem you might be having, we are here to serve your needs.
- Free directory listing on our website with links to your social media, bio and photo.
Your involvement helps advance our profession, particularly as the organization continues to grow. A strong membership will make a bigger impact as we educate others and advocate for Travel to Treat laws and other issues affecting sports chiropractic care.
Join the ACA Sports Council, meet your colleagues around the world and be part of the future of sports chiropractic. We're all in this together. Complete the application now to become a member of the only organization that promotes and supports the sports chiropractic specialty.